Monday, May 17, 2010

Recent Quotables

David and Leah say something hilarious (at least in our opinion) almost daily. Here are some of their recent quotables.

David "The Holy Ghost isn't in the car." (This was sung over and over on our way to an appointment)

Leah "I can only do big jumps on Wednesdays."

Leah "I can only open the bathroom door by myself once a day."

David "Leah, there's a barking spider on you!" (This was quickly followed by sound effects, and, no, not the kind you're thinking of. Apparently, barking spiders say "Eeeeeeeeee, bark, bark!")

David "Jesus put a lollipop in my throat and it went down the drain. Now it's in my belly." (his explanation for what made him choke)

Leah "Uh-oh! It looks like the Holy Ghost is playing on our swings again." (the wind was blowing them around)

David "Mr. Birdfeather!" (This was the one and only peep we heard from him on the baby monitor all evening. It was spoken in a British accent, and accents always make things funnier!)

Leah "I'm only doing the windows, the floor, and the roof!" (said while trying to stall bedtime and convince daddy to help her build a Lego house)

Leah "I hope my doll's hair doesn't look too dorky."

No comments:

Post a Comment