Saturday, September 25, 2010

Playing With Food

I'm the kind of mom that doesn't mind too much if her kids play with their food as long as a) they're still eating it in the process and b) they're not making a huge mess I have to clean up later. So, this morning I wasn't too fazed when the kids were making shapes out of their mini waffles at breakfast. A bite here and a bite there created such exciting things as a fish, a snowman, and a truck.

Leah's final creation was a bit more difficult to decipher. I could only describe it as looking something like a llama doing an interpretive dance (Jeff thought I said Obama doing an interpretive dance!). I told Leah so, and she was quick to inform me it was a boat. I could totally see that after she started moving it around the surface of the table and making boat noises. ;-) I only wish I'd gotten pictures of their creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment